Re: [OM] Framing and matting supplies

Subject: Re: [OM] Framing and matting supplies
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:13:31 -0500
It's interesting. I've gotten completely different answers on this.  Some
have written privately and said "you'll never get it right, don't try",
others have said "Do it yourself".

For now, I've found some places online thta will do standard sizes cheaper
than I could cut them.

So.....

Tom

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:59:10 -0500, you wrote:

>Honestly, I'm just trying to spruce up the house to sell......
>
>I suspect the right answer is to have them cut for me.

Unless you only have a couple to do, this will be a very expen$ive way
to go.  Far cheaper to buy your own mat cutter and spoil a few mats in
the process of learning how to use it.  Any decent arts/crafts store
will sell you a mat cutter and matting material.  (Aaron Brothers,
Michaels, ??? )