Re: [OM] Framing and matting supplies

Subject: Re: [OM] Framing and matting supplies
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 23:37:03 EST
In a message dated 3/21/2003 9:04:42 PM Central Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> am working on 'displaying my art' and have a need for quite a few frames,
> mattes, etc.  Is there a good (or more than one) place online for such
> purchases?

I have used American Frame Company and am quite pleased with their service &
pricing.  Their website is <A
HREF="www.americanframe.com">www.americanframe.com</A> .  Another one, which
has a
little less variety, but has other stuff for displaying and storing your work
is Light Impressions at <A
HREF="www.lightimpressionsdirect.com">www.lightimpressionsdirect.com</A> .
That should get you
started and the pricing with shipping etc. from these places is probably 40%
of what your local frame/art shop would charge with no ruined matts or sliced
fingers.  Bill Barber