RE: [OM] [OT] Re: "Americanism," the American way and this list - MY LAS

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Re: "Americanism," the American way and this list - MY LAST POST ON THIS - I HOPE
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:48:35 -0800
To Frank Van L and Wayne Harridge and R. Jackson;

Frank:  You're so out of it, you don't know what's going on in England,
never mind the USA. Try reading this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/2862325.stm
which points out the HUGE majority that just supported Blair today. In
England. In the Parliament. Incidentally, the American gov't has done the
same, with an even greater margin.  And most Americans are behind this.
There's a war on now, and you should get behind your troops. (You too,
Wayne.) You don't want to give comfort to the enemy, do you?

Oh, and BTW, Frank, what is your opinion of the IRA while we're at it? Huh?
Compare and contrast that to 9/11, wide-eyed little girls on airplanes with
sliced-up and bleeding stewardesses and aimed at the World Trade, gassed
Kurd women and children, blown up embassies, blown up shopping centers,
blown up naval vessels, 1 million dead Iranians, another million dead
Iraqis, thousands of raped women, mutilated women, repressed women, murdered
men, and on and on.

The next SOB who compares Bush to the people responsible for this stuff ...
well we don't wanna go there so ... you should see a good shrink.  And if
you're an American you should be arrested and tried for sedition.  And you
could be after the bombs start falling.

Rob:
"disregard for civilian human life that our administration does."
What the hell are you talking about. Are you stoned? have you the slightest
clue of what's going on on this planet? Any historical context to enable you
to speak of Mao or Napolean or Stalin or Hitler or Bush. It appears not.  Go
back to lurking. Please don't jump out of your dark hiding place too often.
Your thoughts are scary.

Wayne:
Usually Aussies seem to see things realistically.  I guess there are
exceptions to every rule.

That's it.  No more. Just OM for me from now on, I swear.  Everyone can just
use your imagination as to what my responses would be to any posts that this
draws.  I'm going to patiently wait another 24 hours. I just wish they could
televise whatever the Iraqi people end up doing to Saddam and Uday and
Umpt-ay and it-shay and all his other sons.

The party's over, Hussein. We'll turn out the lights for ya.

George