Re: Ree: [OM] [OT] No more car abuse

Subject: Re: Ree: [OM] [OT] No more car abuse
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 01:47:33 -0500
And be amazed if you want, but I truly don't put much faith in how by-the-book
those credentials were aquired.

And, for regular, unconnected  people, mentioning an "Ivy League" education as
being better than a "non" Ivy League college where the professors AREN'T off
writing books after tossing the students the semester's assignments - I'm not
as convinced as I'm told I must be. :)