Re: [OM] Yearly model shots 2003

Subject: Re: [OM] Yearly model shots 2003
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 21:39:14 -0800

Now that's what I call hard work.

You have some good stuff there. Awful pretty girls.

Tris

Hi all,

Here come my yearly model shoot 2003, as usual there were around 400
photographers. This year the weather was very bad and the fastest film I
carried was 160NC. Only took around 50 shots, I have fixed the shutter at
1/125s even I know some will be under exposed (1/60s was almost impossible
for me at the situation). Even at 1/125s I wasn't stable enough and many are
out focus too. For the last ten minutes (the session was around 45 minutes)
it was raining heavily and I had gave my 4Ti and 90/2 a challenge, although
they are totally wet but still worked fine.

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/TVB03.htm

C.H.Ling