Re: [OM] Yearly model shots 2003

Subject: Re: [OM] Yearly model shots 2003
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:59:13 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Garry Lewis" <erind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> >Yes, I especially like the traditional southern >China costumes ;-)
>
> >Nice work, as usual, C. H.
>
> >Gary Edwards
>
> Yes and how about that red hair? }:^)>
> And if these are "underexposed" and off focus because of hand holding,
just
> imagine what the "good ones" must look like!}:^)>
>
> we should all do as good in bad conditions.
>
>                             yours ,
>                                         Garry D. Lewis

These are selected one, most of them are with good focus and sharp only one
or two are slight soft. This time although the yield rate was low but I'm
very happy with the few keepers. Unfortunately the one stop under of some
shots do create more grain when enlarged, I will try to see if digital can
help.

C.H.Ling