[OM] Yearly Model Shots 2003

Subject: [OM] Yearly Model Shots 2003
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 19:16:38 EST
C.H. Ling posted:

snip
http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/TVB03.htm
snip

Once again, nice work, C.H., especially considering the adverse conditions of
a) rain, b) too many other photographers (400?!) all jostling for position,
and c) attractive models. :-)

Interesting "Southern Belles"!  I can just hear them saying "Mornin' y'all.
Would y'all like some fresh green tea?"

Actually the rain (on the umbrella & floor, for example) add interest (I DID
look at the WHOLE photo, not just the models!).  I am VERY nervous about
taking the OMs out in the rain, but those kinds of adverse & changing weather
conditions can provide some of the most interesting light.

Have you considered doing a calendar?

Rich