RE: [OM] Provia at 800, was Yearly model shots 2003

Subject: RE: [OM] Provia at 800, was Yearly model shots 2003
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 21:18:14 +0000
I hear you Gary, and I have yet to try Fuji Press..., but I shall
;-).  I don't really *need* slide, but I find it much easier to deal
with in my office - for storage, scanning and colour.  But when I try
another negative film, I might change my mind.

I shall let post any decent photos from the rowing shoot.  It made me
want to take up rowing - perhaps I could persuade the other member of
staff to make up a IV to challenge the young bloods!

Cheers

Chris