Re: [OM] Photos from the Balkans while doing a Ph.D.

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos from the Balkans while doing a Ph.D.
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:40:29 +0000
Thanks for the comments, Bernd. Yes, the green light was from nearby streetlamps. I don't recall it being quite that green so reciprocity failure may have shifted the colour balance a bit.

Trains are way more interesting than planes and personally I would probably pick a 25 hour train journey over a 2 hour plane journey almost every time! One amazing website which inspires me greatly is www.seat61.com, which has info aplenty on how to get around Europe by train instead of plane.

Not sure your last paragraph is what I want to hear, but I can well believe it!

Cheers,
Roger