Re: [OM] Photos from the Balkans while doing a Ph.D.

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos from the Balkans while doing a Ph.D.
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:16:45 +0100
Dear Roger,

My best wishes for your Ph.D. and congratulations to the brilliant photos from
Slovenia and Croatia. I like the night shots best; they are really stunning.
Was the green light illuminating the row of trees from streetlamps?

Memories: Back in 1997 I was on a conference in Maribor, Slovenia and saw the
city of Ljubljana only briefly at night, before I went on the night train FROM
Zagreb to Austria (there was an airway strike then and I had to take the train
all the way down there - 25 hours, but very fascinating).

Regarding your Ph.D. I can tell from my own experience that the last year is
the hardest and it lasts for about 36 months. Good luck!

Best regards,

Bernd