Re: [OM] Hints for Kodan Technical Pan film?

Subject: Re: [OM] Hints for Kodan Technical Pan film?
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 21:43:35 -0500
I haven't tried this with EIR but on a canoe trip tried changing HIE under
my jacket, which was in my tent, which was in the shade. I suspect a brief
flicker of light got under the jacket. The light coming in the slot fogged a
line through two thicknesses of film (and maybe a third faintly, I'd have to
go look at the sheet). Now I bring a changing bag.

William Markerink says he photographed the light trap on HIE with HIE (and a
filter), and he says the trap showed white in the print. I'll have to try
this myself, but if true it means the black light trap material doesn't
absorb IR.

Regards,
Andrew