Re: [OM] Help- faulty OM2SP?

Subject: Re: [OM] Help- faulty OM2SP?
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 20:57:49 -0600
Where to get a battery chamber for a 2sp?  Off any of the many with dead
meters!  Check with almost any shop that works on OM's and they'll
probably have a few carcasses lying around.  But removing the battery
chamber can be a bit troublesome, if I remember properly -- splicing a
jumper to solder to the contact spring would probably be much easier.