RE: [OM] Hints for Kodan Technical Pan film?

Subject: RE: [OM] Hints for Kodan Technical Pan film?
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 21:32:47 -0600
Yes, it is demanding as far as exposure, but for subjects suitable for an
ISO 25 film you would normally have the luxury of plenty of time for
bracketing, if you are unsure.  Good luck finding a lab that will give you
consistant development, and with Tech Pan developer (I forget what Kodak
calls it).  You would be better off learning to develop yourself - it does
not require a darkroom.

That said, it can produce spectacular images.  It just is not a film for
casual use.

Gary Edwards