Re: [OM] Time to introduce myself (and a question about a Silvernose)

Subject: Re: [OM] Time to introduce myself (and a question about a Silvernose)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:20:01 +0000
Cc: Mattias Tidlund <mtd98005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Welcome Mattias

I agree with others' views of those 2 lenses.  A kit like that will
do all that you need to take good photos.  But do ensure that the
lenses have clear glass (as well as good mechanics of course).  I
have a 135/2.8 which has a sort of haze on the outside of the rear
element and I think that that affects the contrast.

Good luck

Chris