Re: [OM] Time to introduce myself (and a question about a Silvernose)

Subject: Re: [OM] Time to introduce myself (and a question about a Silvernose)
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 07:42:05 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Mattias, and welcome to the list.

I think you'll get great photos from a 135/3.5, SC or MC. The quality
differences from the 2.8 don't justify the current price difference, although
the 2.8 is a great lens if you can find one at a good price. The difference in
price is really down to the fact that when new the 3.5 was good enough so that
800f 135 buyers bought it, so there are lots about. I'm fortunate to have both,
and the 3.5 gets more use (small, light, inconspicuous and only 1/2 stop
slower).
Enjoy your OMs

Julian