Re: [OM] Time to introduce myself (and a question about a Silvernose)

Subject: Re: [OM] Time to introduce myself (and a question about a Silvernose)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:31:02 -0500
Mattias,

Welcome to the list and to the OM family.  You will find it very addictive.
I've been an OM user since the mid-70s, with a long period of inactivity,
and then got back into it and caught the bug.

Personally I love the 135/3.5.  I've owned both the 3.5 and the 2.8 and
while the 2.8 is a wonderful lens, I like the 3.5 for its small size and
weight.  A silvernose is fine, as all the 3.5 lenses were Single coated, I
believe (anybody seen an MC 3.5?).  There are many here that like the warmth
of the early lenses, myself included. I have a number of silvernose lenses.

Just to satisify my curiosity, is Pedagogics the same as Teaching?  I am a
new teacher and going back to school and in my education classes, we study
pegagogy.  Thought it might be the same.

Tom

Hello!
<snip>
// Mattias