RE: [OM] graphics tablet

Subject: RE: [OM] graphics tablet
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:26:48 +0000
Cc: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I and my son use Graphire with our Macs.  It is an excellent piece of
kit.  I have not yet used the capability to put shapes (for tracing)
under the plastic covering.

Chris

At 21:18 -0800 28/01/03, Scott Gomez wrote:
I use the Wacom Graphire, and it's made photo editing *much* easier than
with just a mouse. My only complaint with it is that the mouse is kinda
cheesy. All the little glide feet fell off mine quite soon. Even though it's
little glides fell off, the mouse functions just fine, however. I understand
that there's a new version of the Graphire out, so perhaps the adhesive used
for the feet has been improved.

The primary benefit of the pen for editing, beyond pressure sensitivity,
IMHO, is that it functions in "absolute position" mode, meaning that the
pen's position and the screen position of the cursor match.

---
Scott Gomez

--
<|_:-)_|>