Re: [OM] graphics tablet

Subject: Re: [OM] graphics tablet
From: "Diego Sierralta" <cachuu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 02:15:40 -0400

Definetly a good choice for photo editing, I have a Wacom intuos2 4x5. the size is appropriate (actually any bigger would be too big) I'd recommend any wacom tablet (though I can't say I've used any other brand) from what I've heard they seem to have the most bang for the buck. And yes, the people I know who have a graphire usually replace the pen after 1-2 years. (don't know about the intuos, haven't had it for that long)