RE: [OM] Leica threat [OT]

Subject: RE: [OM] Leica threat [OT]
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 10:04:43 -0800
Jon;

Ending it is fine with me (I thought it had ended several days ago), as I
said in my email to her "Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone."  I don't
remember her posts, except for the two in which she, paraphrasing, called me
an "idiot spouting drivel".  She may be 100% right! :>) But I gotta at least
respond!

George - done now with the drivel we hope.

PS pet rock or cat, I was just trying to think of something as useful as a
Leica to an OM user.  I couldn't think of anything as *expensive*.   (These
are the jokes, son)