[OM] List Bully

Subject: [OM] List Bully
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 13:18:51 EST
Sorry guys, but these bullies show up from time to time, and try to ride over
everyone, and then drag it on and one. Let me clear it up and that is it.

For your information George, I have been on this list since early 1998,
without EVER having been engaged in the mud-slinging contests you so enjoy.

My final acerbic response to you was after you repeatedly took the assumption
you can write me at my personal address in your efforts to yet continue a
ridiculous argument. Then you bring it back here like a 5th-grader, looking
to gain "allies".

The fact that I had to ask you to stop posting to my email adress and that I
had to block your messages should tell you something, as in "not interested".
Go beat your John tom-tom on a Beatles forum.
Susan

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA
www.picturetrail.com    membername: SDSteele