Re: [OM] List Bully

Subject: Re: [OM] List Bully
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:10:47 -0500
You thought you made that up, but I actually have seen these!  I
have a couple of slides somewhere, and I'll scan them and post a
link sometime after the Super Bowl.  Gotta go now.  Kicking off,
you know.

Walt

P.S.

They weren't fundamentalists, who don't believe in space monkeys
and wouldn't know one if it bit them.  They were Scientologists,
and the SUVs were Hummers.  I think John Travolta was driving one.