Re: [OM] List Bully

Subject: Re: [OM] List Bully
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:07:20 -0500
Umm, I've endured a number of pounds of slung mud from you when what I
was saying had nothing to do with you at all - when I might feel
something that rubs against the grain of the most popular listees or
opinions.

And, I've not slung mud at you all those times we had to know that 20
years ago you wouldn't work for less than $60 000 a year - a figure even
today most struggle to get anywhere near. And, every business & teaching
venture & everything - always the right choice and heaps of success.
More power to ya. But I slung no mud, no matter how annoying it was.
You've easily dismissed & belittled me many times, though.

My only point: You've definitely got involved in slinging mud. Provoked
& unprovoked. Just like many of the rest of us. Remember the free for
all Oben threads?

Larry