RE: [OM](OT) I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?

Subject: RE: [OM](OT) I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:29:55 -0800
Yes, I've read that too about his new wife.  In the couple of interviews
I've seen with the two of them, she appears, IMHO, to be a bit of a 'B' and
was definitely in control of the interview.  To use another American
euphamistic abbreviation, Paul appears a bit "PW'd".  Of course, to be fair,
if you look up that term in the dictionary you find a picture of John (and
Yoko) :>)

George All in MHO