[OM] I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?

Subject: [OM] I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <erind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:06:23 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Will all future your images have too be PC-ed (
Politically corrected)and without your permission?
Seems this my be the opening shot. Or was that the
Cheney draperies incident?

Beatles Abbey Road cigarette airbrushed
United States poster companies have airbrushed the
classic Beatles Abbey Road album cover to remove a
cigarette from Paul McCartney's hand.
The move was made without the permission of either
McCartney or Apple Records, which owns the rights to
the image.

        yours not airbrushing this aside,

                 Garry D. Lewis