RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(

Subject: RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:44:57 -0700
You are right about the need for network protection. Our router has built-in
firewall protection but I don't know how good it is. We may need more and
now that we're operational will have my consultant friend give us an
evaluation. My knowledge in that area is weak, like so many other areas.
Thanks for the suggestion.  /jim