Re: [OM] Travel Plans, My Camera Kit, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] Travel Plans, My Camera Kit, etc.
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:27:30 -0500
Chris,
 I had two Pentax LX's in my hands at one time. They are very!!! nice
cameras, not at all like the mediocre stuff that Pentax produced after
the Spotmatics. These cameras had problems, so I sent them off to Pentax
USA last year, and had them CLA'd, something I never had done before
with any make of camera-they were just too nice a camera to not take
care of them. If you have not had it done recently, I would have a CLA
done now, because Pentax USA will probably stop doing it soon, and you
just do not know where, or when you will need repair. And yes, you are
crazy, but you did at least pick a decent craziness to replace your
present craziness.
Regards,
John