[OM] Re: [OM-Trader] Travel Plans, My Camera Kit, etc.

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM-Trader] Travel Plans, My Camera Kit, etc.
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:06:26 -0800
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, OM-Trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chris,

My former boss and his wife did this very thing ten years ago, selling their bike shop to my wife and I, their home, and most of their stuff. they have enjoyed it for ten years, and are not looking back. I hope that your experiences work out as well for you. Diane (who retired from teaching) now sells school curriculam while they are on the road, and Harvey works the winter in the Monument at Death Valley. the rest of the time they travel as they please with no set itinerary.

As for the camera kit, from a hard core zuikaholic, I truly admire your dedication here! I know I could not whittle my kit down so low.

Enjoy your adventures on the road!

Jim Couch