[OM] .......--laid off :(.....

Subject: [OM] .......--laid off :(.....
From: "TMLee" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:13:50 +0800
Dear Tim...
Sorry to hear that.... I wish U the best....

what strikes me and should to you also are those few recurring encouraging
words to U that remind U that its not your talent or worth that is the issue
here... but $$$,  budget, politics etc...... human nature plays a large
part, most of teh time making things more difficault than it really shld....

You shld also be consoled that U experienced this at a lousy time
worldwide... countless others have experienced similarly..... so take heart

U are not alone,

Peace
TMLee