RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(

Subject: RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:49:55 -0500
Tim,
  My sympathy and empathy.  I was laid off back in March and haven't
been able to find steady work since.  This is the first time in my life
I have been out of work for more than a few weeks and I see nothing on
the horizon.  My former employer (Bausch and Lomb) has since laid off
thousands more.  I've been staying alive with my photography and by
teaching computer programming and digital photography.

  Hopefully we will all be working steady again soon!

Jim Caldwell