[OM] Olympus Gear For Sale

Subject: [OM] Olympus Gear For Sale
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:56:00 -0700
After several years of collecting, I've decided to sell most of my
Olympus gear.  You see, Cori and I have decided that we want to
"hit the road" and travel before we're too old and decrepit to enjoy it.
In order to do that, we have to pay-off our debts.  Besides, it's not
likely I'm going to carry all this stuff with us when we go.

I'm keeping a small "kit" consisting of my original Olympus
purchase...  An OM-10 with a 50/1.8 and a T-20 flash.  There's
probably a few other things I'll keep, but the rest is gonna go.

So, anyway, I'm in the process of doing a complete inventory of all
my gear.  I'll give you the URL in a moment but, first, here's a
couple of points you should read before dashing of to view the list...

1.  My usual 7-day, no-hassle, money back guarantee (less shipping
costs) applies.

2.  Nothing is priced yet.  If there's something you're interested in
buying, send me an OFF-LIST e-mail and we'll discuss it.

3.  Not all items have pictures, yet.  It's amazing how much time it
takes to get digitals of all this stuff!  (SIGH!)  Anyway, if you're
interested in something that doesn't have pictures, let me know and
I'll get them done.

4.  Finally, not all my stuff is in the inventory, yet.  Believe it or not,
there's *still* lots of stuff to be sorted and gone through.  So, be
sure to check the web page every couple of days or so for new
items (the'll be at the bottom of the page).  Or, send me an e-mail
letting me know what you're interested in and I'll let you know if I
have it.

And the URL to the web page is....   [Drum roll.......]

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/inventory/selling-
olympus.htm

Regards,

Chris