RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(

Subject: RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(
From: "George M. Anderson, Photographer" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:41:12 -0800
Tim;

I can empathize with you.  Is this your first time being layed off?  I
remember my first time. And second and third ...  Don't fall into the trap
of thinking you did something wrong.  It's all about $$$s, not people.  I
was laid off twice in 2001.  Haven't worked since a year ago Xmas.  It's not
a good time to be an engineer in California either.

Zuiko content: Last year, I was able to (mostly) support my family thru
photography. Selling Cibachrome prints at art shows.  It's a hard and
time-consuming way to go but it's a hell of a lot easier way to make people
happy.

Best of luck.

George