Re: [OM] contrast filters in b & w photography

Subject: Re: [OM] contrast filters in b & w photography
From: JMeyers102@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:17:59 EST
In a message dated 1/16/03 6:44:20 AM, john.oregan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Back in the '70s, I know that I used to be able to make B&W slides from
normal negative film. I still have some of them somewhere. I wish I could
remember how I did it. Does anybody out there know a technique for this?

JohnOR >>

Hi,

There is a lab that will process B&W negative film as B&W slides. Check it
out at:

http://www.dr5.com/main.html

I haven't used it myself, but it sounds very interesting.

John Meyers