[OM] Didn't mean to start this...

Subject: [OM] Didn't mean to start this...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:55:37 -0600
When I repeated my oft mentioned story about what photographers talk about,
I didn't include the many disclaimers, having felt that I had given them
enough so people already knew I wasn't making another statement from on
high, something we usually reserve for talk about politics, guns, or SUV's.

The descriptions have some truth, and we should think about them some. but
to say that light has nothing to do with is is (absolute statement) just
plain wrong. Without light, we wouldn't have content, meaning, or
expression. It is light that forms our photos, and by that I don't mean
exposure, I mean things like form and shape. Without light, everything else
is lost.

This could get ugly.

Bill Pearce