Re: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 11:48:03 +1100
In message <ICW4X93QOGRQVSNMYUKHUSVPYV421.3e1a18fb@desktop>, siddiq writes:
>1/6/2003 3:56:53 PM, VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>For a road warrior, nothing beats the Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo II.
>>Anything with a name like that must be taken seriously. :-)
>
>trouble is, very finicky, those cars, unless they are well taken care of. prob
>ably worth it :) anything with evo is good :)

Agreed. I forgot another one of my old time favorites. Lotus Omega. Or
Lotus Carlton, as it's known in UK. Wonderful beast. Engine sound
produces unbeatable low bass, making half your house shake as you drive
it down the driveway. And it goes. Oh yes, it goes. And the boot fits
more than just your platinum Amex, unlike Porsche 911 GT2/GT3. :-)

Your OMs will be in a good company in any of the boxes on wheels
mentioned above. :-)

Saso