[OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads

Subject: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads
From: siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 01:15:38 -0800
may i present to you one of the classiest drop top vehicles to grace our roads:

http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/maserati3.jpg

looks that can kill, for sure! methinks so anyhow.

28/3.5 zuiko, of course. wish i had a tripod to get it level & square, and that
those square lights would shift over to enclose the logo on the hood, like they
were for the lamborghini display (or someone had the foresight to
line up the car!). taken at the la auto show. my pick for a (realistic) daily
driver: porsche boxter s, with the slickest transmission/clutch and darn nice
seats. if i had to be practical minded, then saab 9-3 2.0T, best seats in
the house. pity we dont yet get the turbo deisels they do across the pond (but
they are coming for 2004, confirmed by MB USA (E300) & BMW USA (330D)). can't
afford ANY of the listed, but hey....

/S
--
.sig

ps, if you can't figure out the brand, take a look some more, it's up there
THREE times, twice mirrorred, once straight up.