RE: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads

Subject: RE: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:28:17 -0800
Gee that must be some tripod you've got.

I fitted my golf bag in the boot and clothes bag in the front when I tested
the Boxter S. No sale lo, lovely to drive but too slow...

The Masaratti is quite amusing to follow through UK B and C roads although
I'd advise staying back a bit for when the driver looses it... ugly
handling. Our local garage in St Albans sells them... along with Ferrari and
Lotus.

In September on a trip through Idaho I passed a long line of traffic on a two lane in my pretty peppy Subaru WRX and bright red roadster with the prancing horse from Milano in the grill nearly drove up my tail pipes. I was well over the century mark at the time. No substitute for cylinders and displacement.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California