RE: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads

Subject: RE: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:07:43 -0700
I've always had a thing for Masaratti cars, even with all their problems. I
know a man that has a modified Bora with a turbo-charged engine that puts
out over 550 horsepower. He has driven it at  208 miles per hour on the
Bonneville salt flats. I love the sound of the 12 cylinder Ferrari engines,
either the v-12s or the boxers. I don't even need the cars; just a recording
of the sounds of those wonderful engines. I will be content with my little
1985 BMW 3-car. It still drives like new. If I want noise, there is always
my 1977 Jeep with dual side pipes with itty-bitty mufflers. It's a most
politically incorrect vehicle but is a lot of fun and has built-in camera
supports. /jim