Re: [OM] Re: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me
From: Tom Murphy <murphytj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:24:20 +0000

From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Is there any good reason to use Vuescan instead of the Nikon software?

C.H. said he likes Vuescan for certain film. Also, Vuescan is available for MacOS X, but NikonScan is not.

Just for information purposes NikonScan 3.1.4 is available for MacOS X with a Photoshop plug–in for those who use Photoshop. I use it on my Mac running OS X 10.2.3. Works fine but I have no experience of Vuescan so I can't compare the two.

Tom Murphy