Re: [OM] Re: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 16:16:01 +0800
You are absolutely right, I have the same experience, NikonScan is
"almost" independent of CPU speed. While scanning the data is
transmitting to the computer and when finished there is no post
processing time required except the time to save the file to hard disk
but it is small enough to neglect.

C.H.Ling