Re: [OM] a few photos

Subject: Re: [OM] a few photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 20:30:35 -0800
Nice images. My favorites are the oxen and Sunset Garden.
The most of the images could use a bit of levels adjustment, as the lightest and darkest tones in the image don't extend to the light and dark limits of the screen. A little gentle sharpening wouldn't hurt either. I'm sure none of this applies to the originals, just to the limitations/requirements of web publishing.

Moose

Wayne Culberson wrote:

My son has started to build me a web page, and we grabbed a few pics to try.
Okay, so we have a long way to go, and it needs a little work to speed
things up if you have dial up like I do. Right now it requires the patience
of Job. The B&W are scans of negs, Konica 400 monochrome, taken on OM10, and
the color are scans of slides, Elitechrome 100 extra color, taken with OM2s,
all Zuiko lenses of some length. We hope to expand and improve it soon. All
criticisms welcome, but remember it is Christmas, so be gentle :-)
http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/waynecul/