Re: [OM] a few photos

Subject: Re: [OM] a few photos
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 10:56:58 +0000
Good stuff Wayne.  I cannot work out why the files are so large,
since they are only 600 pixels across; however, that is why they take
a while to load.

Happy Christmas

Chris

At 22:30 -0400 24/12/02, Wayne Culberson wrote:
My son has started to build me a web page, and we grabbed a few pics to try.
Okay, so we have a long way to go, and it needs a little work to speed
things up if you have dial up like I do. Right now it requires the patience
of Job. The B&W are scans of negs, Konica 400 monochrome, taken on OM10, and
the color are scans of slides, Elitechrome 100 extra color, taken with OM2s,
all Zuiko lenses of some length. We hope to expand and improve it soon. All
criticisms welcome, but remember it is Christmas, so be gentle :-)
http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/waynecul/
Wayne

--
<|_:-)_|>