Re: [OM] a few photos

Subject: Re: [OM] a few photos
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 23:29:29 EST
In a message dated 12/24/2002 8:34:28 PM Central Standard Time,
waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> All
> criticisms welcome, but remember it is Christmas, so be gentle :-)

I like it and when your son gets through with yours, could you send him down
here to Texas to work on one for me.  Like the B&W and my two favorites are
the light house and the sea scenic.  On the light house I would have cropped
the rocks out in the front as IMHO they distract from the overall impact of
the photograph.  On the scenic, might like to see earlier or later in day and
wonder if you tried closing down and slowing the shutter to get a little
movement in the water.  Bill Barber