RE: [OM] a few photos

Subject: RE: [OM] a few photos
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:03:58 +1100
And of course they're oxen and not bullocks. We don't have oxen in Oz, the
nearest would be water buffalo up in the Northern territory. And speaking of
buffalo, at retirement I was working for EDS who's HQ is in Plano, Texas. I
understand that they used to have a herd of buffalo on their estate there.
Does it still exist? Maybe Texas Bill could clear that up.

John.