Re: [OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?

Subject: Re: [OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 22:18:56 -0600
No camera gear, but my brother sent me a new train calendar. He picked it because it was the one with the most Conrail pictures. I looked, and sure enough- January and February photo credits are for Daniel Troy.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa (I used to live near Philadelphia)

Walt Wayman wrote:

Isn't it about time we started to hear from those who got Olympus goodies, even digital ones, or at least something photography- related for Christmas? It's okay to brag a bit, even to gloat if it was an OM-3Ti or some such. But today only, please!