Re: [OM] Re: Dipping our Toe Into Digital (LONG)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Dipping our Toe Into Digital (LONG)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:30:26 +0800
Thanks for the data, it looks much better than I though. Below is what
photodo say, although I'm not totally agree with it. I believe MF and
large format are much better than 35mm but not to the extend of...
what 8x10 equal to 900MP of valuable data. I have never use LF, but it
is hard to imagine.

http://www.photodo.com/nav/artindex.html

Check on the "35 mm, medium format, or large format?"

C.H.Ling