Re: [OM] Re: Dipping our Toe Into Digital (LONG)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Dipping our Toe Into Digital (LONG)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:08:37 +0800
I'm sure what you see is not a typical DVD quality, most (if not all) home
theater fans are using DVD and they are simply amazing when projected to 60
or even 100" screen. Sorry to hear your bad experience but it doesn't mean
all digital video are that bad.

Same for CD, LD, DVD or digital camera, if you have never own one (with
reasonable quality) you will never know or accept it. Try it out yourself
before saying anything.

BTW, I think in US you need to go to some advance area like NY to see the
"real" stuffs, some shops just have no idea on how to give a good demo. It
also happen sometimes here but most of the larger shops here know how to
show off their equipment. The demo video source are the top stuffs.

C.H.Ling