Re: [OM] Film vs. Digital in terms of $$$

Subject: Re: [OM] Film vs. Digital in terms of $$$
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:38:09 -0800
At 12:11 PM 12/18/2002 +0800, C.H.Ling wrote:
Stablize? I think it will just like computer price/performance, it
never happen.

Actually, I don't think it will be that bad. I don't see it will be that much difference between the evolution of digital cameras and the film cameras, starting say, in 2005. We will have lots of new technologies being introduced in the next 3 years or so, but it will stabilize.

Once that happens, then new camera models will be introduced with this and that new and better features, but there is a limit, unless the nature of photography changes.