[OM] Film vs. Digital in terms of $$$

Subject: [OM] Film vs. Digital in terms of $$$
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:57:40 +0800
One thing I will have to say, as far as film getting the advantage. I __OWN__ OM equipment, I bought it used, and it's not going to depreciate (it might even appreciate) and I don't have to cough up any more money for it. Contrast this with a digital camera, which will drop like a rock in price, (20 0.000000e+00very 4 months so far) and might die out alltogether as new models come out. That's one thing to consider... I'm waiting for digital to stablize in price before jumping in.

In the meantime, my OM is still on my side...

Albert