Re: [OM] OT Sydney, Oz recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Sydney, Oz recommendations
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:52:18 -0600
Rob Jackson wrote:

And not a single word about King's Cross. ;-)

-Rob (likes shooting photos of seedy areas...er, I mean "places with character"...heh...)

Hmm ... I visited Sydney in the late '80s and King's Cross was a "place with character" then. Has it ever changed? ;--)

BTW I can add no more to the recommendations already provided --- partly for coming so late to the game and partly because it's been so many years since I've been to Sydney. Wonderful location, though -- one I hope to visit again someday.

Steve