Re: [OM] OT Sydney, Oz recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Sydney, Oz recommendations
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:24:24 -0500
They give a doctor a lot more critcal info, that is just damn hard to do
with xrays. To do the equivalent with an xray for my brain, they would
have had to inject dies. I'll take the MRI anytime.
In my case they were looking for tumors, and blood vessel leakage. My
moms family has a history of both, and my recent memory problems made an
investigation wise.
John